As usual BTC did what people least expected

3.34K views
3

As usual BTC did what people least expected

Answered question
0

68 percent chances of upsidd. 32 percent down

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 14 answers, click here to view all answers.
Get Awesome Reviews

Coins, exchanges, wallets, crypto games, crypto cards.
Search for reviews and share your own experience.

GO TO REVAIN