🛑 Bitcoins perdidos em notebook, Prejuízo na LBLV, Contas da 3XBit bloqueadas e mais! Bitcoin News
Опубликовано: 13 июн. 2020 г.
Bitcoins perdidos em notebook, Prejuízo na LBLV, Contas da 3XBit bloqueadas e mais! Bitcoin News Brasil 2020, o resumo semanal das principais notícias no mundo das criptomoedas!
00:25 – https://cryptotchaps.com/2020/06/10/h…
02:35 – https://cryptotchaps.com/2020/06/11/b…
04:06 – https://cryptotchaps.com/2020/06/11/e…
07:24 – https://cryptotchaps.com/2020/06/08/j…
🔔 Conheça o nosso site oficial: https://cryptotchaps.com
• Curso Crypto Trader – Do iniciante ao avançado: https://cryptotchaps.com/cursos/
• Brave – Navegador rápido, leve e com AdBlock: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/brave
• BitPreço – Várias exchanges de Bitcoin num só lugar: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/bitpreco
• CryptoBRL: A Stablecoin lastreada em Reais: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/cryptobrl
• NovaDAX – Compre e venda Bitcoin com facilidade e rapidez: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/novadax
• Binance: A maior exchange de Bitcoin do mundo: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/binance
• KriptoBR – Trezor, a carteira mais segura de Bitcoin: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/kriptobr
• Bottrex – Robô de trading para Criptomoedas: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/bottrex
🌍 REDES SOCIAIS
• Site: https://cryptotchaps.com
• Facebook: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/facebook
• Instagram: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/instagram
• Twitter: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/twitter
• Airdrops: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/airdropbr
💲 AJUDE O CANAL
• Faça uma doação: https://cryptotchaps.com/link/doe
#bitcoin #criptomoedas #bitcoin2020
Developer Activity Surrounding Eos, Tron, and Bitcoin Cash Plummets
A report published by blockchain and AI investment firm Outlier Ventures has found a decline in developer activity of roughly 20% on average across 12 leading blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.
In Outlier Ventures’ Blockchain Developer Report for the second quarter of 2020, the firm notes that development fell by half for top markets Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Eos (EOS), and Tron Tron (TRX).
Despite the retraction in building, the firm notes that some signs of strong developer activity surrounding various crypto projects, with Theta (THETA) and Cardano (ADA) seeing increases in core code updates of 931% and 580% respectively.
Eos saw the fastest drop in development, with the project’s mainnet launch in June year precipitating an 86% fall in building taking place.
Bitcoin Cash saw the second-largest decline in activity, with development falling by 63%. Outlier Ventures attributes much of the drop to the Bitcoin SV (BSV) fork that took place in November 2018.
Tron also saw a heavy retracement in development, with a 53% drop in activity.
Monthly active development on Tron, Eos, and Bitcoin Cash: Outlier Ventures
Cardano, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Corda all saw activity fall by nearly 20%, while Ripple (XRP), Hyperledger, and Stellar (XLM) also saw development declines year-over-year.
Polkadot and Cosmos (ATOM) were the only projects to exhibit an increase in total development, increasing by 15% and 44% respectively.
The report also measured the number of weekly commits and code updates for the top 30 open-source protocols by market cap, plus Corda and Hyperledger.
Weekly code updates for Eos, Tron, and MakerDAO (MKR) saw huge update decreases of 94%, 96%, and 98% respectively, with VeChain (VET), Stellar, BSV, Neo (NEO), Crypto.com (CRO), Cosmos, IOTA (MIOTA), and Polkadot also posting declines overall.
However, more than 50% of the projects examined saw a significant increase in code updates, including Ethereum Classic (ETC), Chainlink (LINK), and Bitcoin.