Bitfinex : One of the leading cryptocurrency Exchange
Today we discuss about the Bitfinex exchange. Bitfinex is first exchange provide p2p margin trading and provide his stable coin usdt for manage risk and outcome from volatility
- Exchange Name : Bitfinex
- Launch Date : 2012
- Founder Name : Raphael Nicolle And Giancarlo Devasini
- Headquarter : Hong Kong
- Services : Limit Order, Market Order, Stop Order, Trailing Stop Order, Fill or Kill Order, One Cancels Other(OCO) Order, Post Only Order, Hidden Order, Margin Trading, Margin Funding.
- Trading Pair : 283 Pairs available
- Fee Structure :
- P2P : No
- Fiat Deposit : USD, Euro
- Wallet : Yes
- Volume (24h) : $ 275,872,503
- Refer and Earn : No
- Fiat Facility : Wire Bank Transfer
- API Trading : Yes
- Native Cryptocurrency : N/A
- Stable Coin : USDT
In short, Bitfinex has more than 100 of cryptocurrency to allows for trading on its platform. Moreover, it providing to use top-grade charting analysis tool with a significant volume of liquidity which attracts more and more advance traders.
However, Because of its high trading fees, we are unable to endorse Bitfinex as a notable cryptocurrency exchange. Unless you trade $500,000 per month, you’ll end up paying 0.2% for every trade you make. On top of high fees, there is also a limitation as you can only deposit fiat money via a bank transfer. moreover, Unregulated operating increases the risk of high hacking possibility.
Bitsshadow, An automated cryptocurrency trading platform will also provide API access on Bitfinex for trading very soon. For more Cryptocurrency related updated knowledge, you can periodically visit our blog section on Bitsshadow.